Internet allows millions of people throughout the world to correspond with each other by transferring computer files, pointed databases, exchanging electronic mail, and even chatting with others (Kalakota, 1997). The purpose of internet-based electronic commerce or Ecommerce in manufacturing is at the moment receiving a all-inclusive consideration for the reason that of its promise of reducing the manufacturing costs and just-in-time or JIT applications (Godin, 1995). The electronic commerce is swiftly emerging as an exclusively innovative method to carry out business and to act together with customers, suppliers and competitors. Ecommerce covers a number of aspects of buying/selling relationships. It as well as covers lots of operations inside the production processes (Kalakota, 1997).Throughout the earlier decade, consumers have made use of the internet as an innovative information medium and corporations have standardized it as a new arrangement for distribution. Certainly, the internet is moving the socioeconomic behaviors and cultural features of organizations and individuals (Soliman, 1997). In particular, younger age group those are awarded with innovative telecommunication and information devices, are disposed to leave additional worth in its exercise for leisure behavior, spend additional time on the internet for their personal requirements, and direct online consumption by taking part in e-shopping and e-auctions. For these causes the analysis and forecasting of the innovative generation’s behavior patterns are a momentous reason in setting up business models in a number of areas of the economy, particularly in division and telecommunication industries (Cawley, 1997).E-commerce is most likely one of the major popular subjects among a number of studies on the effects of the internet. A number of studies regarding business to customer internet shopping have been done to identify main factors influencing buying decisions on the internet, which comprise, in common, the psychographic and demographic characteristics of customers and the excellence of products or services (Kotler et al, 1997).Numerous reported their results regarding Ecommerce and Internet practice, claiming the potential of e-commerce as a innovative retail channel. Though, the majority studies have not taken into account the computer network environment as a main part of their analysis. I have
: 1950-1997, Greenwood Press, Westport, CT.
15. Lynch, D.C., Lundquist, L. (1996). Digital Money: The New Era of Internet Commerce, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY.
16. Mougayar, W. (1997). Opening Digital Markets, CyberManagement, Toronto.
17. Shin, S., Weiss, M., Correa, H. (2004). A progressive analysis of internet market: from best effort to quality of service, Telecommunications Policy, Vol. 28 No.5-6, pp.363-89.
18. Soliman, F. (1997). Role of information technology in business process re-engineering, Proceeding of Australasia on Conference Technology for Manufacturing, Massey University, Palmerston North, 12-13 February 1997, Vol. 3 pp.34-8.
19. Vassos, T. (1996). Strategic Internet Marketing, Que Corp., Indianapolis, IN.,s
Please type your essay title, choose your document type, enter your email and we send you essay samples